I Can't Knit Socks

Fairly new to knitting, the ever popular knitted sock continues to frustrate and confuse me.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sock pal package received!




I have been anxiously awaiting the arival of my socks, which I expected last week but figured the owls were slowed down by the snowy weather. Well, today while hanging Christmas lights outside, I saw the package on the ground, on the other side of my porch. It was pretty soggy. I have no idea of how long it had been down there, but luckily everything inside was just fine. I love, love, love the socks! They are very comfortable and soft and simply perfect for this Gryffindor! I love everything included in the package, including a set of dpns with a special holder that says what size they are. I have never seen those and I was wondering how I was going to keep my needles organized. Thanks again for everything!


No comments: